One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for care worker
- ‘The Irish Wheelchair Association is currently looking for community based care assistants in the Baltinglass area.’
- ‘Home helps are given basic training, but they are not nurses or care assistants.’
- ‘Only 14 per cent of IT workers are very happy in their job, compared to 40 per cent of care assistants.’
- ‘The health authorities had also withdrawn funding to provide care assistants.’
- ‘The morning of surgery, a trained patient care assistant clipped patients' hair in their rooms.’
- ‘The former care assistant said the aerobics was having a positive effect on her attitude to the illness.’
- ‘Tess has been a Care Assistant for just over a year now.’
- ‘Much of this material was handed out - and so implicitly endorsed - by care assistants, midwives, and health visitors.’
- ‘The care assistants at the 150-bed hospital were let go without consultation with the union, whose members are now on a work-to-rule.’
- ‘She was found by a care assistant, her back against the side of the bed, with the strap around her neck.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.