One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the heart and blood vessels.‘increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease’
- ‘The treatment of stable angina aims to reduce chest pain and prevent cardiovascular events.’
- ‘Uncontrolled diabetes increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack and stroke.’
- ‘Major cardiovascular or respiratory problems militate against operating.’
- ‘Studies of cardiovascular sequelae have produced conflicting evidence.’
- ‘Prevention of cardiovascular disease has to be integrated into primary health care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.