One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the heart and the lungs.‘cardiopulmonary resuscitation’
- ‘Early studies indicated that essentially all patients infected with SNV went through the prodromal and cardiopulmonary phases.’
- ‘All ambulances were manned by a nurse or paramedic and a driver, equipped with a manual defibrillator and qualified to perform advanced cardiopulmonary life support.’
- ‘Other diagnoses included sepsis, liver failure, neurological dysfunction, and recent cardiopulmonary arrest.’
- ‘We will summarize the content of and access to selected databases with information related to cardiopulmonary physical therapy.’
- ‘Some centers, however, routinely perform lung transplantation using cardiopulmonary bypass with good results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.