One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Chronic disease of the heart muscle.
- ‘First, the AIDS virus can infect the heart and cause cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘Excessive chronic alcohol consumption also leads to dilated cardiomyopathy (alcoholic heart muscle disease).’
- ‘It was there in 1999 that she suffered the loss of her beloved daughter Vicky from an hereditary heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘Thus, we now have the possibility to discover disease genes that cause cardiomyopathy and heart failure.’
- ‘Some of them present with muscle weakness and muscle breakdown, some of them present with cardiomyopathy, heart muscle disease, liver disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.