One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A doctor who specializes in the study or treatment of heart diseases and heart abnormalities.‘if you have chest pains I suggest you see a cardiologist’
- ‘Cardiologists can then refer their patients to a sleep disorders clinic for further diagnosis or treatment.’
- ‘The balloon problem can be dangerous, forcing cardiologists to perform emergency bypass surgery.’
- ‘In a feeble gesture toward appeasing cardiologists everywhere, I sopped some of the fat off the top with more paper towels.’
- ‘Two years later, board examinations were initiated to certify cardiologists.’
- ‘A hospital can use wireless to improve patient care by tracking where wheelchairs or cardiologists are located within the campus.’
- ‘You should ask for an immediate referral to a veterinary cardiologist for evaluation of the heart.’
- ‘It is the duty of the cardiologist to take reasonable care in determining whether to discharge that patient or whether that patient should undergo further investigation.’
- ‘The more slices you get, the more accurate the diagnosis the cardiologist should be able to make.’
- ‘He's one of the famed cardiologists in the world, but he's not a surgeon.’
- ‘Her father is a prominent cardiologist practicing in London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.