One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As requested by the referring physician, I made a thorough cardiological examination.’
- ‘In this population based study we found no evidence that low social position or South Asian ethnicity was associated with lower use of cardiological investigation or treatment independent of clinical need.’
- ‘Measuring plasma concentrations of brain natriuretic peptide has been advocated as a screening test that might reduce demands on cardiological services.’
- ‘One obvious barrier is that healthcare systems are culturally, politically, economically, and socially bound in a way that cardiological interventions are not.’
- ‘The financial implications for general practice, drug budgets, pathology laboratories, and secondary sector preventive and classical cardiological services are huge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.