One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The financial implications for general practice, drug budgets, pathology laboratories, and secondary sector preventive and classical cardiological services are huge.’
- ‘In this population based study we found no evidence that low social position or South Asian ethnicity was associated with lower use of cardiological investigation or treatment independent of clinical need.’
- ‘Measuring plasma concentrations of brain natriuretic peptide has been advocated as a screening test that might reduce demands on cardiological services.’
- ‘One obvious barrier is that healthcare systems are culturally, politically, economically, and socially bound in a way that cardiological interventions are not.’
- ‘As requested by the referring physician, I made a thorough cardiological examination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.