One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The department has a team of dedicated cardiographers who provide an ECG and ambulatory monitoring service across the whole hospital site.’
- ‘They may be assisted by cardiographers, and work closely with other technical and nursing staff.’
- ‘There is close collaboration with the angiographers, echo cardiographers, as well as the cardiac surgeons.’
- ‘This page describes the role of cardiographers, including information on entry requirements, training and career prospects.’
- ‘A significant number of health workers - including nurses, radiographers, cardiographers and labourers - tested positive when they were scanned last week for thyroid nodules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.