One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They may be assisted by cardiographers, and work closely with other technical and nursing staff.’
- ‘The department has a team of dedicated cardiographers who provide an ECG and ambulatory monitoring service across the whole hospital site.’
- ‘This page describes the role of cardiographers, including information on entry requirements, training and career prospects.’
- ‘A significant number of health workers - including nurses, radiographers, cardiographers and labourers - tested positive when they were scanned last week for thyroid nodules.’
- ‘There is close collaboration with the angiographers, echo cardiographers, as well as the cardiac surgeons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.