One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The playing of card games.
- ‘Lots of aspects of poker (like table selection) have nothing to do with the actual card playing.’
- ‘A big group of whist players travelled to Limerick on the weekend November 1 to 4, for a session of card playing and fun, where a great time was had by all.’
- ‘Using the 4 D's in the poker room can improve card playing and plug up leaks in a player's game.’
- ‘Chess, dice, and card playing are old favorites.’
- ‘Despite what the tagline may say, this movie has nothing to do with cards or card playing or gambling or poker or anything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.