One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The playing of card games.
- ‘Lots of aspects of poker (like table selection) have nothing to do with the actual card playing.’
- ‘A big group of whist players travelled to Limerick on the weekend November 1 to 4, for a session of card playing and fun, where a great time was had by all.’
- ‘Chess, dice, and card playing are old favorites.’
- ‘Despite what the tagline may say, this movie has nothing to do with cards or card playing or gambling or poker or anything.’
- ‘Using the 4 D's in the poker room can improve card playing and plug up leaks in a player's game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.