One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘OAA would be produced by carboxylation of phosphoenol pyruvate in a reaction catalysed by guard cell PEP carboxylase.’
- ‘Rubisco must be activated to catalyse the carboxylation and oxygenation reactions.’
- ‘Thus, malate produced following PEP carboxylation is readily decarboxylated and the CO 2 released.’
- ‘Besides requiring vitamin K, these extrinsic factors need carbon dioxide and oxygen for carboxylation.’
- ‘The best-studied CAM models produce predominantly starch in the chloroplast as the transitory carbon reserve to support nocturnal carboxylation and malate synthesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.