One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rubisco must be activated to catalyse the carboxylation and oxygenation reactions.’
- ‘Thus, malate produced following PEP carboxylation is readily decarboxylated and the CO 2 released.’
- ‘The best-studied CAM models produce predominantly starch in the chloroplast as the transitory carbon reserve to support nocturnal carboxylation and malate synthesis.’
- ‘Besides requiring vitamin K, these extrinsic factors need carbon dioxide and oxygen for carboxylation.’
- ‘OAA would be produced by carboxylation of phosphoenol pyruvate in a reaction catalysed by guard cell PEP carboxylase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.