One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also tried another tarte tatin, but it needed a little more caramelisation.’
- ‘The pears had been barely cooked and they perched on a puff pastry tarte with no caramelisation in sight.’
- ‘Although it is chemically complex, caramelization is physically straightforward.’
- ‘Is there anything more fabulous than something created through the wonder and miracle of caramelization?’
- ‘The meat was assuming a delicious caramelization as small bits of fat morphed into sugar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.