One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See car bomb
- ‘A car bomber blows up a military bus, killing 4 German peacekeepers and injuring 31 soldiers.’
- ‘A suicide car bomber blew himself up yesterday near an Islamic shrine, killing five Iraqis in the latest attack on Shiite Muslim pilgrims marking a major religious holiday.’
- ‘The job: driving a truck; the danger: avoiding getting killed or injured by a roadside bomb, a rocket, small-arms fire, or a suicide car bomber.’
- ‘A suicide car bomber wounded 58 US soldiers and three Iraqis yesterday when he charged the gates of a US military base and blew up his vehicle as troops opened fire.’
- ‘When help came, a car bomber struck, wounding another three soldiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.