One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A soft leather made from South African sheepskin.
- ‘Or is it South African capeskin, the easiest to handle?’
- ‘Our extensive range of leather includes the finest deerskin, capeskin and suede available.’
- ‘NE Tiger, the only domestic brand attending the activity, donated a limited edition travel bag made of black capeskin and sheet copper.’
- ‘Capeskin in beautiful new pale pastels - blue, mimosa yellow, pink and white - is seen in small dainty bags and pastel pigskin is used for a pencil box style.’
- ‘In the custom room, next to his office, the drapes are hand-woven of capeskin, suede and gold metallic strands, and hang from ceiling to floor.’
- ‘Sides of binding boards are covered with a woven fabric of cherry-red and black, and the shelfback is covered with imported black capeskin stamped in gold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.