One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A soft leather made from South African sheepskin.
- ‘Our extensive range of leather includes the finest deerskin, capeskin and suede available.’
- ‘Or is it South African capeskin, the easiest to handle?’
- ‘Sides of binding boards are covered with a woven fabric of cherry-red and black, and the shelfback is covered with imported black capeskin stamped in gold.’
- ‘Capeskin in beautiful new pale pastels - blue, mimosa yellow, pink and white - is seen in small dainty bags and pastel pigskin is used for a pencil box style.’
- ‘In the custom room, next to his office, the drapes are hand-woven of capeskin, suede and gold metallic strands, and hang from ceiling to floor.’
- ‘NE Tiger, the only domestic brand attending the activity, donated a limited edition travel bag made of black capeskin and sheet copper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.