One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Painted to the right was what was left of a faded image of a caped woman with blonde hair, holding a bow.’
- ‘The caped figure removed the hood and turned around to face her.’
- ‘But they provided the model for America's first caped crusader, Johnston McCulley's Zorro.’
- ‘There was no escape for a team of thieves when a lookalike of the original caped crusader, Batman, dashed into action.’
- ‘After playing the caped hero in two sequels, he knew there was a danger of becoming typecast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.