One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To that end, we tested a host of models and picked the exemplars of four signal sea-kayaking virtues: capaciousness, zip, ease of use, and portability.’
- ‘Critics argued that the narrowness of Rawls's philosophical lexicon undercut the capaciousness of his moral aims, thus failing to take diversity, especially religious pluralism, seriously enough.’
- ‘Imitating it too faithfully would have killed the film's fragile momentum, but Minghella, working with the matchlessly resourceful editor Walter Murch, has tightened Frazier's ungainly tale while preserving its epic capaciousness.’
- ‘Edson jovially stresses the capaciousness of the genre.’
- ‘A crucial element of Fiedler's brilliance as a critic was the generous capaciousness of his responses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.