One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For such people one difficulty was the absence of a canonically consecrated metropolitan in Ireland.’
- ‘Since it was canonically formulated, the right of national self-determination has historically had two main zones of application, corresponding to its dual ancestry.’
- ‘But conventional, non-theoretical criticism often acts as if questions of value are irrelevant, or canonically settled.’
- ‘The most notorious was the clandestine - but canonically valid - marriage of the Prince of Wales, later King George IV, to the Catholic Maria Fitzherbert.’
- ‘Not until one receives at least the necessary two-thirds of the votes, is a Pope canonically and validly elected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.