One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tomato canners love viscous, or nonwatery, tomatoes because less cooking is needed to produce thick sauce.’
- ‘Now the freezer is supreme, and canners are returning to glass for their classier products.’
- ‘We really had no other choices but to join a cooperative, as no independent canners would buy our peaches.’
- ‘To bolster their market strength today, producers must have the ability to do more than negotiate with the local canner or grocery store.’
- ‘In 1908 a San Antonio company canned chili and other canners followed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.