One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a nonlinear processor for acoustic echo canceller with background noise preservation and long echo tail suppression.’
- ‘Lower system costs are achievable thanks to inclusion of echo canceller and noise suppression functions.’
- ‘In California MSN didn't require cancellers to give the money back, so even though the law seems to say it could, it can't.’
- ‘In software echo cancellers, the considerable CPU load that can be freed by echo detection is always immediately available to other processes, which in turn can increase the quality and capacity of the system significantly.’
- ‘Maybe he will go down in history in a positive light for being the CSME canceller that turned out to be a huge fiasco for everyone except the Bahamas?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.