One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An equestrian sport in which each rider in turn selects a bullock from a herd and drives it round a set course.
- ‘The ability of the horses, combined with breathtaking horsemanship, makes campdrafting a sport for both competitors and spectators.’
- ‘Terry and Christine have passed on their knowledge of the sport through numerous campdrafting schools held throughout Australia.’
- ‘I use it for campdrafting and have found it to be very comfortable to ride in.’
- ‘Mandy sometimes jokes that she works to pay for the feed bills and the fuel they consume travelling to campdrafting events.’
- ‘After thoroughbred racing, campdrafting is Australia's second largest major horse sport.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.