One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An equestrian sport in which each rider in turn selects a bullock from a herd and drives it round a set course.
- ‘After thoroughbred racing, campdrafting is Australia's second largest major horse sport.’
- ‘Mandy sometimes jokes that she works to pay for the feed bills and the fuel they consume travelling to campdrafting events.’
- ‘The ability of the horses, combined with breathtaking horsemanship, makes campdrafting a sport for both competitors and spectators.’
- ‘Terry and Christine have passed on their knowledge of the sport through numerous campdrafting schools held throughout Australia.’
- ‘I use it for campdrafting and have found it to be very comfortable to ride in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.