One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Knowledge and skill required for an outdoor life lacking modern conveniences.‘scouts learned campcraft and cold-weather survival’
- ‘Orienteering, team challenges and campcraft formed the bulk of level 1 subject matter.’
- ‘This slim book - a little more than a hundred pages - is his account of the skills he used on his journeys, and it covers basic campcraft at a size you can easily slip in your backpack.’
- ‘As part of their expeditions, young people are taught skills including campcraft, map reading and mountain survival.’
- ‘We offer two levels of campcraft courses.’
- ‘The activities and requirements in the workbook will help a lad learn beginning campcraft, outdoor safety, and awareness of his home and community environment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.