One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Cameroon or its people.‘a leading scholar in Cameroonian art’
- ‘This paper evaluates how Cameroonian businesses are using the Internet.’
- ‘Most of Bona's lyrics are in Douala, one of 220 Cameroonian dialects.’
- ‘His father was Senegalese, his mother was Cameroonian.’
- ‘I am helping my Cameroonian brothers to realize their dreams: that of going elsewhere to search for jobs.’
- ‘Cameroonian folklore has many intriguing myths, legends, and proverbs from its varied cultural groups.’
A native or inhabitant of Cameroon, or a person of Cameroonian descent.‘a Cameroonian living in Holland’
- ‘There are several penalty takers at the club so it is unlikely that the Cameroonian will be taking any spot kicks on Wednesday.’
- ‘A Cameroonian, he says respect for others and a love of life are not considered optional extras, they are the very basics by which he exists.’
- ‘About three-fourths of all adult Cameroonians are bilingual, either in English or in French.’
- ‘Cameroonians speak about twenty-four different African languages.’
- ‘The Cameroonians were divided in support betweenthe two teams, with a slight majority favouring Italy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.