One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Cameroon or its people.‘a leading scholar in Cameroonian art’
- ‘Most of Bona's lyrics are in Douala, one of 220 Cameroonian dialects.’
- ‘This paper evaluates how Cameroonian businesses are using the Internet.’
- ‘Cameroonian folklore has many intriguing myths, legends, and proverbs from its varied cultural groups.’
- ‘His father was Senegalese, his mother was Cameroonian.’
- ‘I am helping my Cameroonian brothers to realize their dreams: that of going elsewhere to search for jobs.’
A native or inhabitant of Cameroon, or a person of Cameroonian descent.‘a Cameroonian living in Holland’
- ‘A Cameroonian, he says respect for others and a love of life are not considered optional extras, they are the very basics by which he exists.’
- ‘The Cameroonians were divided in support betweenthe two teams, with a slight majority favouring Italy.’
- ‘Cameroonians speak about twenty-four different African languages.’
- ‘About three-fourths of all adult Cameroonians are bilingual, either in English or in French.’
- ‘There are several penalty takers at the club so it is unlikely that the Cameroonian will be taking any spot kicks on Wednesday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.