One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This layer is usually referred to as the ‘stripes of cell wall residues’ and originates from crushed cambial cells and cambial derivatives on both sides of the cambium.’
- ‘On well-aerated soils, transpiration may play a vital role in supplying oxygen to xylem and inner cambial zones during the growing season.’
- ‘A small block containing phloem, the cambial zone and two or three annual rings was punched out with a knife and chisel.’
- ‘The first pattern is related to the differentiation of the cambial derivatives to either xylem or phloem through periclinal segmentations.’
- ‘As revealed by light microscopy observations, the cambial region comprised the cambium, immature phloem, and immature xylem cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.