One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Men of piety, like him, may expect to be perpetually accused, so long as the world contains calumniators like you.’
- ‘Hereafter you will stand in the pillory of history as a defamer - a calumniator of the dead.’
- ‘It is vain to urge that truth will prevail, and that slander, when detected, recoils on the calumniator.’
- ‘In answer to our calumniators who say we wish to destroy property, I answer that we will not destroy the bedstead, but we will annihilate the bugs!’
- ‘There is another method open to both calumniator and apologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.