One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Encouraged by the textile industry, a great amount of work using differential scanning calorimetry has been undertaken.’
- ‘The prediction was tested by constructing the corresponding phase diagram using low- and wide-angle x-ray diffraction, differential scanning calorimetry, and polarized light microscopy.’
- ‘Samples were heated in a home made calorimeter, enabling simultaneous differential scanning calorimetry on the very same sample.’
- ‘For this research, we'll be using scanning electron microscopy, x-ray diffraction, differential scanning calorimetry, and thermomechanical analysis.’
- ‘Estimated energy requirements determined via indirect calorimetry and mean energy received did not differ.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.