One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The meal that I eat outside of my prepared meals will be calorically consistent with my recommended daily limit and will include vegetables of some sort.’
- ‘Shortages can occur even with balanced and calorically sufficient diets, indicating the need for supplementation.’
- ‘Consuming complex carbs, such as potatoes and rice, is also beneficial because they not only have fiber, but they are also less calorically dense than meats such as chicken and beef.’
- ‘Fat may be problematic because it's so calorically dense.’
- ‘One thing we discovered while working on the National Geographic article is that within a few seconds a great white can determine whether what they've bitten is calorically economical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.