One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her physicality overwhelmed me and I was then callowly jealous by nature.’
- ‘Young and partially naive, I welcomed all experience and callowly ignored any hints of sudden insanity caused by rampant desire’
- ‘It begins by evoking the glamorous life of a young woman who lives happily if callowly in a cocoon of utter fabulousness.’
- ‘It was my first encounter with a particular kind of reality, which my religion, my upbringing, and the callowly romantic cast of my mind had declared obscene.’
- ‘He smiled and callowly looked down for a moment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.