One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He smiled and callowly looked down for a moment.’
- ‘Her physicality overwhelmed me and I was then callowly jealous by nature.’
- ‘It begins by evoking the glamorous life of a young woman who lives happily if callowly in a cocoon of utter fabulousness.’
- ‘Young and partially naive, I welcomed all experience and callowly ignored any hints of sudden insanity caused by rampant desire’
- ‘It was my first encounter with a particular kind of reality, which my religion, my upbringing, and the callowly romantic cast of my mind had declared obscene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.