One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The door calling bell and your telephone will always ring only when you are in the bathroom.’
- ‘Why didn't the scientist install a calling bell in his house?’
- ‘This circuit automatically deactivates your calling bell for a minute after it has already rung once by a visitor to give you adequate time to respond to it.’
- ‘Firstly, he disconnected the calling bell.’
- ‘Youngsters also displayed science models like a calling bell, an alarm and a simple thermometer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.