One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The calligraphist had given each letter a shadow, so that the words seemed to hover just over the page.’
- ‘Also in the garden, inscriptions of the noted calligraphists lure many lovers of oriental culture.’
- ‘People were all in high spirits with Spring Festival scrolls written by officials and calligraphists in hand.’
- ‘The item was created to serve as a brush cleaning receptacle for royal calligraphists of the day in ancient China.’
- ‘That's because more than simply writing, calligraphists perform an ‘ink dance,’ says University of Maryland professor Jason Kuo, a supporter of the exhibit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.