One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today's calligraphers believe it is impossible to advance beyond the artistic peak achieved by their predecessors, although they are trying hard to keep the ancient art form alive.’
- ‘Archaeological discoveries from the Bronze Age also found that ancient Chinese calligraphers painted characters on tortoise shells.’
- ‘They reflect the works of well known calligraphers.’
- ‘A small team of calligraphers and typographers, led by Frances Breen, then worked in collaboration with the artists to integrate key lines of the poetry into the artworks.’
- ‘It seems to me that the use of calligraphy is changing, as so many calligraphers are leaning towards fine art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.