One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for puppy love
- ‘My brother Mahendralingam, did not lose the opportunity, and his calf love affair was blossoming into the next stage but not ‘bull love’ yet.’
- ‘This is undoubtedly your calf love; but for Beauty's sake show better taste next time.’
- ‘It was the kind of desperate, headlong, adolescent calf love that he should have experienced years ago and got over.’
- ‘There is no need for you to be unnecessarily concerned, for this calf love will disappear and the lady fall from her pedestal for one of the following reasons.’
- ‘Some of today's Valentine's Day messages may reflect only calf love or puppy love but these cannot be discarded as silly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.