One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The predictive search engine uses its trend-spotting smarts to let consumers know when is the best time to buy airline tickets - calculably when prices will be at their lowest.’
- ‘The fight sequences are grounded and intense without being inordinately brutal, and calculably acrobatic without resembling a circus act.’
- ‘The rotation of the protons emits synchrotron radiation which calculably consumes the rotational energy very slowly and very evenly.’
- ‘His premise was calculably simple for the complex and changing times in which he wrote.’
- ‘We suggest calculably decreasing subsidies of different types as provisional measures.’
- ‘A calculably shorter make-ready time significantly reduced net production processes and high throughput speeds in scheduling and production.’
- ‘A trained eye will know how difficult it is to throw a clay pot on a wheel with such precision - to create eggshell-thin walls, or to ‘destroy’ or distort the work so calculably.’
- ‘The infinite and inexorable movement of the earth's crust is calculably liable to shift the nuclear waste, when it will disperse in aquifers or on the surface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.