One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See cage fighting
- ‘Murray, the ringleader, had been one of the world's leading cage fighters, earning 30,000 a bout at events, the Old Bailey heard.’
- ‘The alleged ringleader, a cage fighter, is believed to be in Morocco.’
- ‘All I could think about was how when I was younger, all I wanted to do was to continue in martial arts to be a cage fighter.’
- ‘She's shy, slight, laid back and a maths whizz - she's also one of the toughest cage fighters in the country.’
- ‘He was even matched against - and beat - the toughest cage fighters in the world in America.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.