One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The evidence so far suggests that cabinetmaking was not common in England before the 1600s.’
- ‘Here he kept his technological objects and here he practised the arts of turning, surveying, clockmaking and cabinetmaking.’
- ‘Few examples of documented Napoleonic furniture retain such extensive original material or provide such detailed physical information for studying and understanding the arts of French Empire cabinetmaking and upholstering.’
- ‘He and his wife devoted many hours to the horticultural improvement of the local parish churchyard and shortly before retirement he took up cabinetmaking.’
- ‘The college's five-quarter cabinetmaking and fine wood-working program prepare students for employment in cabinetmaking, furniture construction for luxury yachts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.