One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think the doctors also noted some of the cabbalists and other devout Jews.’
- ‘If lottery grants are thrown open to local voting, any well-organised minority group - fetishist, cabbalist or nakedly populist - can sway the outcome by massing members at key meetings.’
- ‘Let it not be forgotten that the first systematic categorisations of colour associations were undertaken by magicians, astrologers and cabbalists and that their conclusions continue to inform a great deal of modern colour theory.’
- ‘I've spent a lot of time in the last few months dwelling in the sphere of Luna (Yesod for the cabbalists).’
- ‘The subtle energies, known to the cabbalists and alchemists as telluric forces, flow out from her and rise upwards towards the floor of the cathedral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.