One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consumer-to-consumer, denoting transactions conducted via the Internet between consumers.
- ‘Only registered members will be allowed to buy and sell in this C2C auction system.’
- ‘For more information on the various weird and wonderful artworks along the C2C route visit the artworks page.’
- ‘Nevertheless, typical C2C online marketplace sites are not doing their roles.’
- ‘The above reputation model has been tested in a C2C auction simulation system in this research.’
- ‘In the case of a C2C auction, the auction website acts more as a trading centre or venue where (depending upon the manner in which the auction is structured) the operator of the auction website is not a party to the actual sale and purchase of the auctioned goods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.