One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The buttonless phone features a touch-sensitive interface and eight gigabyte internal storage as well as a two megapixel camera similar to the iPhone.’
- ‘These new buttonless lifts - known as ‘destination elevators’ - are springing up in new buildings all over the world, promising to speed rides and reduce waiting time.’
- ‘From a design standpoint, these new buttonless elevators in populated metro areas are great.’
- ‘Baggy white pants with patches and a shrunken, buttonless vest was not his idea of a good costume.’
- ‘No starched apron-bib is sullied, no long straight gilet is crumpled, no cuff or kirtle torn or buttonless, no bold tricorne hat askew.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.