One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A variety of chrysanthemum with small spherical flowers.
- ‘One small easel arrives with a collection of pink carnations, white button chrysanthemums and blue iris.’
- ‘Even in mid-October, button chrysanthemums provide a splash of colour in the Drumpellier gardens.’
- ‘The 2nd box is decorated with button chrysanthemums, straw flower, lima beans, clover seed, roses and orchids.’
- ‘White gladioli, yellow carnations, and chartreuse button chrysanthemums are delivered in a wicker basket.’
- ‘Once we used button chrysanthemums in yellow and deep bronze with dark red oak leaves at the base.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.