One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A variety of chrysanthemum with small spherical flowers.
- ‘Once we used button chrysanthemums in yellow and deep bronze with dark red oak leaves at the base.’
- ‘White gladioli, yellow carnations, and chartreuse button chrysanthemums are delivered in a wicker basket.’
- ‘The 2nd box is decorated with button chrysanthemums, straw flower, lima beans, clover seed, roses and orchids.’
- ‘Even in mid-October, button chrysanthemums provide a splash of colour in the Drumpellier gardens.’
- ‘One small easel arrives with a collection of pink carnations, white button chrysanthemums and blue iris.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.