One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for wing nut (sense 1)
- ‘Attach inside cup holders on Left and Right Side Panels using butterfly nuts and hanging boards.’
- ‘Those of you who know where Shamino gets his butterfly nuts should have a good idea of where this is.’
- ‘The special butterfly nuts allow you to tighten and loosen the joints as needed to fold up or unfold the stand.’
- ‘It will prevent the butterfly nut from falling off while the ‘cruise control’ is not in use.’
- ‘The catch is simply a bolt welded in place with a butterfly nut to hold it closed - same on the bottom door.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.