One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dolls are sassier, and less prone to blonde bustiness.’
- ‘Your step-daughter is the unfortunate victim of a culture that bombards us with messages and bad role models suggesting that bustiness is next to godliness.’
- ‘Carrying unlikely-looking, gift-wrapped parcels on their heads, the ‘porters’ file past us - their bustiness shown off to perfection.’
- ‘Sweetheart, scoop and V-necks are the best choices for necklines, and a drop waist helps minimize bustiness by creating space between the bust and the waist.’
- ‘Luscious though many young men might find her, displays of her bustiness just aren't enough to sustain this movie.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.