One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mr Coulter was found semi-conscious in his car a few hours later by bushwalkers.’
- ‘We are not experienced bushwalkers, but found the walks to be pleasant, interesting and not too long for little legs.’
- ‘Soon enough they decided to explore a bit more and walked back to the main pathway, where they met a few other bushwalkers.’
- ‘Quite often, such agencies can't afford to have research teams searching the sorts of places that many bushwalkers get to.’
- ‘To be a good canyoneer here, you must be a great bushwalker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.