One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small American songbird of the long-tailed tit family, with mainly pale grey plumage and sometimes a black mask.
Psaltriparus minimus, family Aegithalidae (formerly Paridae); formerly regarded as two species
- ‘Out of nowhere come groups of tiny gray birds, bushtits maybe, diving into the branches, their wings aflicker, as if they were slightly drunk.’
- ‘Addicott and Ervin, on the other hand, found that helping behavior in California bushtits was rare.’
- ‘The chatter comes from the opposite side of the street now; the bushtits have moved house.’
- ‘I looked to where he was staring, and there was the flock of bushtits, flitting from bloom to bloom.’
- ‘His research included classic works on quail, bushtits, Mexican and South American thrushes, New World jays, and others.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.