- ‘Alongside a bony-headed, loose-lipped camel, a goat stands to attention, the shine of its wiry bushiness painted with patient genius, lock by tawny lock.’
- ‘From a boyhood spent hunting and climbing in southern Idaho, Petzoldt grew into a bearish man with enormous flat feet and eyebrows of legendary bushiness.’
- ‘For extra bushiness, pinch out the growing tips.’
- ‘You can increase the bushiness of the plant by pinching out the tips of the main stems 3 weeks after planting.’
- ‘This tender perennial matures to 4-5 feet; pinch leggy shoots to encourage bushiness.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.