One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are numerous stems, which are bushily branched with flowering branches at the top.’
- ‘Juan Valdez, whose bushily mustachioed face greeted millions of Colombian coffee admirers for almost four decades, officially retires.’
- ‘Now I have heavy clay that I amend with newspaper & rotted manure, I find it will grow, but not as bushily.’
- ‘This will then regrow more bushily so that you end up with a square, thicker top to the hedge when trimmed at the final height.’
- ‘It is hard to describe something which is bushily recursive in a linear way - like language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.