One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is hard to describe something which is bushily recursive in a linear way - like language.’
- ‘There are numerous stems, which are bushily branched with flowering branches at the top.’
- ‘Now I have heavy clay that I amend with newspaper & rotted manure, I find it will grow, but not as bushily.’
- ‘This will then regrow more bushily so that you end up with a square, thicker top to the hedge when trimmed at the final height.’
- ‘Juan Valdez, whose bushily mustachioed face greeted millions of Colombian coffee admirers for almost four decades, officially retires.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.