One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman with red or reddish hair.‘that bushfire blonde didn't give you the first look’
- ‘He gave her a bear-hug. 'Well, how's the bush-fire blonde?'’
- ‘The bush-fire blonde asked me to spell my name.’
- ‘The bushfire blonde is a mother now.’
- ‘I wish everyone could see the beauty of bushfire blondes.’
- ‘The Bushfire Blonde rang and reminded me that the first public preview was that night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.