One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman with red or reddish hair.‘that bushfire blonde didn't give you the first look’
- ‘The bushfire blonde is a mother now.’
- ‘The bush-fire blonde asked me to spell my name.’
- ‘The Bushfire Blonde rang and reminded me that the first public preview was that night.’
- ‘He gave her a bear-hug. 'Well, how's the bush-fire blonde?'’
- ‘I wish everyone could see the beauty of bushfire blondes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.