One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of many small native mammals, including marsupial mice and rodents.‘a tiny bush mouse was scurrying across the ground by an ant hill’
- ‘How do children catch a bush mouse?’
- ‘A virus was finally run to earth, one that caused a harmless lifelong infection in a local species of bush mouse.’
- ‘As I came to this realization the bush mouse moved.’
- ‘No tent. Bush mice hopping. A far cry from romantic.’
- ‘I had derived maximum satisfaction from sharing the smallest of things, for example, the sharing of a bush mouse or small bird with my siblings.’
- ‘There were cast bronze and aluminium sculptures of echidnas and bush mice.’
- ‘Instead of a town mouse and a country mouse in Australia, there would be a town mouse and a bush mouse.’
- ‘The bush mice came in out of the cold and wet.’
- ‘In the corner of the Witch's house there just happened to be hiding a tiny bush mouse.’
- ‘A virus was isolated from the tissues of a trapped local bush mouse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.