One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounmass nounWest Indian, Australian
Traditional folk medicine, typically prepared from herbs and other plants.
- ‘Are there any plans for a bush medicine clinic?’
- ‘Many ordinary citizens use herbal teas and bush medicine for everyday ailments.’
- ‘Installation of the bush medicine garden enhances the natural environment already established.’
- ‘In the back room of another clinic was kept a collection of bush medicine that was used regularly.’
- ‘We're going to regenerate this 40 acres and make it a bush trail and a bush medicine area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.