One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A medium-sized kangaroo.‘the boys had found a bush kangaroo’
- ‘Let us remember that canny bush kangaroo from the TV series.’
- ‘We all remember Skippy, that lovable bush kangaroo.’
- ‘A visit to the station yielded parrots, bush kangaroos (one trying to peer over the fence, the other looking thoughtful), and emus (got a close-up shot).’
- ‘The hallucinatory bush kangaroo and wagged his/her furry finger in my face.’
- ‘He was my absolutely favorite bush kangaroo.’
- ‘He was just a little bush kangaroo.’
- ‘His nickname was a reference to the Australian TV series about a bush kangaroo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.