One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Hay derived from native grasses.‘we took the precaution to obtain a fresh supply of bush hay to carry along with us’
- ‘Farmers usually combine these with cheaper roughages, such as sorghum stalks or bush hay.’
- ‘They occasionally pitched a fork-full of bush hay between them.’
- ‘The report studied the effects of watering practices on the donkey's ability to consume bush hay.’
- ‘We watched the harvest of bush hay.’
- ‘I know that bush hay was collected on Mount Murchison station a few years ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.