One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounmass nounAustralian, NZ
Animal feed in the form of the foliage of native wild plants.‘the yield of butter was better than when cows were fed entirely on bush feed’
- ‘There is very fair bush feed in valley itself.’
- ‘There is silver grass and bush feed at Mount Barker.’
- ‘The frost burns out all the nutrition from the bush feed.’
- ‘A larger number of farms depend on extensive areas of rough grazing and perhaps some bush feed to carry them over.’
- ‘The natural bush feed in that district was very good.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.