One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A social occasion featuring dancing to traditional Australian folk music.‘the barbecue will be followed by a bush dance’
- ‘The masses then dispersed to the craft fair, the poetry walk-ups or the bush dance down the track.’
- ‘Later that evening a bush dance will be held at the Jubilee Hall.’
- ‘This, and the final bush dance to end the day, promise to make it a relaxing and family fun day out.’
- ‘The community has been celebrating 30 years of blissful living over the last month with bush dances, gala fetes and fundraising events.’
- ‘The show culminates in a huge Bush Dance and Talent Quest in the pavilion.’
- ‘There was a Bush Dance thing organised by the Overseas Student Society.’
- ‘She will pass on the tiara at the family bush dance on Saturday night.’
- ‘A Bush Dance and BBQ will follow with dancing, games and auctions and the crowning of Miss Casino Beef Week.’
- ‘The good folk of the village supplied a hearty barbecue dinner then those with energy to spare kicked up their heels at a bush dance at the local hall.’
- ‘They are holding a Bush Dance at the Memorial Hall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.