One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A low-growing compact variety of basil.
Ocimum minimum, family Labiatae
- ‘Holy basil and bush basil are related plants.’
- ‘One of the spicy bush basils is doing just nuts, the other has stopped growing, and I'm not at all sure why.’
- ‘This is a refined bush basil from Italy where it is known for its fine green leaf and is formed like a ball.’
- ‘This is probably the best of the bush basils, a tidy, compact plant absolutely covered with small fragrant leaves.’
- ‘Even though the leaves are very small the bush basils dry well and keep their green colour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.